Prices noted below include:
- The Skivolution ski teaching programme – 5 days of instruction with video analysis
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Board (either half board comprising bed, breakfast and dinner or bed and breakfast only) for 7 days
|SOULSISTERS Hotel DINNER, BED & BREAKFAST (per person, per week)
|PEOPLE’S HOTEL Doppelzimmer Alpenrose BED & BREAKFAST ONLY (per person, per week)
|PEOPLE’S HOTEL Doppelzimmer Studio or Alpenchic (new building) BED & BREAKFAST ONLY (per person, per week) BED & BREAKFAST ONLY
|PEOPLE’S HOTEL Doppelzimmer Peoples or Penthouse Mozart (new building) BED & BREAKFAST ONLY (per person, per week) BED & BREAKFAST ONLY
|2 person room occupancy Dinner, bed & breakfast
|One person room occupancy Dinner, bed & breakfast
|2 person room occupancy Bed & breakfast only
|One person room occupancy Bed & breakfast only
The single supplement (which is already factored in to the figures above) is :
- SOULSISTERS Hotel – £400 per week based on a standard 7 night stay
- PEOPLE’S HOTEL – £ 250 per week based on a standard 7 night stay If you prefer to share a room to avoid the single supplement we are happy to note this on your booking and match you up if a same sex sharer books. If we are not able to do this then the single supplement would apply.
Guests selecting PEOPLE’S HOTEL option stay on a bed and breakfast basis. This opens up the opportunity to sample the many and varied restaurants in Kaprun.
Prices are per person per week.
SOULSISTERS – Dinner, bed and breakfast
PEOPLE’S – Bed and breakfast only
- Flight to Salzburg or Munich
- Return transfer from Salzburg (1.5 hours): £100 per person return
- Return transfer from Munich** (2.5 hours): £170 per person return
- Ski lift pass: 304€ (2022/23 prices) for a 6-day pass + 2€ ski pass card which is refundable once returned
£500 per person per week (excludes hotel accommodation and transfers)
We will bring a wide selection of the current skis with us to Kaprun. We will be able to advise you on which suit you best to get the most from the course. Ski hire can be paid in euros cash in resort upon arrival and should pre-booked via the UK office. These prices are at preferential rates which are significantly cheaper than local shops.
We will fit you with appropriate skis on the first evening.The specific model will be dictated by the snow conditions and our instructors will advise you what works best.
You can change your skis during the week if you like and take the opportunity to try out different models.
If you need boots then you will be able to arrange this in one of the many local ski shops in Kaprun when you get there.
We will have 2 ranges of skis with us in Kaprun:
- Super Prestige: 125 euros per person
- Prestige: 95 euros per person
Ski lift pass: 304€ (2022/23 prices) for a 6-day pass + 2€ ski pass card which is refundable once returned
2023/24 prices will not be released by the ski pass company until later this year. We will update when we have this info.
With regard to your ski pass payment we’ll be in touch with you much closer to your holiday.
We will purchase the ski passes for you so they are all organised and ready for you on Sunday morning.
If you prefer to pay by credit/debit card then you will need to organise the lift pass purchase yourself on Sunday morning.
Flexible holiday accommodation option
For those who prefer to book their own alternative , we are offering the flexible holiday option once again. We organise your ski instruction and airport transfer – all you have to do is book your own accommodation and organise your fights as usual.
There is also a multitude of restaurants to choose from in Kaprun if you prefer to make your own dinner arrangements.
Course place bookings and return transfers should be made directly with Skivolution for this before you book your hotel accommodation.
Accommodation options in Kaprun
There are many other hotels, pensions and self-catering apartments in Kaprun to choose from and on the flexible holiday option, you are welcome to choose any of these and then add on the ski course, transfer and dinner at Hotel Antonius if wished (price below).