Flights and transfers
If you are travelling from other parts of the UK and wish to book different flights to those detailed below then please discuss with us in advance of booking flights to ensure that we are able to provide a transfer for you.
Once you have booked your flights please email us your flight details (including airline, flight numbers, departure and arrival airports and flight times) to enable us to coordinate your transfers to and from the resort.
Salzburg: £70 per person return
Munich: £120 per person return
Salzburg flights (from Gatwick)
Please note that there are no British Airways flights from Gatwick to Salzburg on Saturday 14, 21 and 28 November 2020 or returning to Gatwick from Salzburg on Saturday 21 or 28 November 2020. There are currently flights available on the Friday to arrive the day before and on the Sunday to depart a day later. Why not extend your holiday and explore and enjoy the beautiful city of Salzburg for a couple of nights.
We are also offering transfers to meet and return to the Ryanair Stansted to Salzburg flights on these date
Arriving Saturday 14 November, Saturday 21 November or Saturday 28 November 2020
British Airways: Heathrow to Munich : BA0954 depart 13:55hrs / arrive 16:50hrs *
Ryanair : Stansted to Salzburg FR304 depart 07:15hrs / arrive Salzburg 10:10h
Arriving Friday 13 November, Friday 20 November or Friday 27 November 2020
British Airways : Gatwick to Salzburg at a flight time of your choosing and stay over on the Friday night in Salzburg before transferring to Kaprun on the Saturday
Departing Saturday 21 November, Saturday 28 November 2020
British Airways: Munich to Heathrow BA0955 depart Munich 17:40hrs / Arrive Heathrow 18:50hrs **
Ryanair: Salzburg to Stansted FR305 depart Salzburg 10:50hrs / arrive Stansted 11:50hrs
Departing Sunday 22 November and Sunday 29 November 2020
British Airways: Salzburg to Gatwick at a flight time of your choosing and stay over on the Saturday night in Salzburg
Departing Saturday 5 December 2020
British Airways Munich to Heathrow with BA or Ryanair Salzburg to Stansted – flights as detailed above
British Airways: Salzburg to Gatwick BA2655 depart Salzburg 13:25hrs / arrive Gatwick 14:25hrs
Please note that the flights above are the nominated ones that we collect from and drop off too and the standard transfer supplement price above applies. However, we wish to be able to provide as much flight flexibility as possible.
If you wish to book different flights then please check before booking to ensure that we are able to provide a transfer for you.
- On arrival if you prefer to book an earlier flight coming in to Munich we are able to provide a transfer but would ask you to wait for arrivals on the nominated BA flight from Heathrow above*.
- If you prefer not to wait and wish us to arrange a private transfer for an earlier arrival into Munich this can be provided at an additional supplement of £300 per person (one way).
- If you book later flights arriving in to either Munich or Salzburg there would be a supplement for a private transfer if you would like us to arrange your transfer.
- On departure if you prefer to book any of the later flights returning home from Munich we can accommodate but you are likely to go on an earlier transfer to coincide with the flight stated above**.
- If you book earlier flights returning home from either Munich or Salzburg we would ask you to arrange your own transfer.
BA tend to make a lot of changes to their Salzburg flight routes so please advise if the BA schedule does not tie in with the above flight.
Please note that it is a longer transfer from Munich, therefore, we need to coordinate arrivals ensuring that minibuses to and from Munich airport are full. We know that you’ll be keen to get to resort as soon as possible but you may need to wait at the airport for other incoming flights. Until guests start to book flights we won’t know how long this might be and consequently won’t be able to guarantee waiting times, however, we’ll do our best to minimise this. We suggest flights arriving mid to late afternoon would be best but please liaise with the UK sales office before booking your own flights.