Prices below include:
- The Skivolution ski teaching programme – 5 days of instruction with video analysis
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Board (either half board comprising bed, breakfast and dinner or bed and breakfast only) for 7 days
|Hotel Das Alpenhaus||Pension Alpenrose|
|Double / Twin – Half Board (2 People Sharing)||£999||£899|
|Double / Twin – Half Board (1 Person Only)||£1,181||£1,081|
|Double / Twin – B&B Only (2 People Sharing)||N/A||£699|
|Double / Twin – B&B Only (1 Person Only)||N/A||£881|
- The single supplement (which is already factored in to the figures above is £182 per week based on a standard 7 night stay (£26 per night)
- Guests staying in Pension Alpenrose will have breakfast there and dinner in Hotel Das Alpenhaus if the bed, breakfast and dinner option has been selected
- Prices are per person per week
We have also used the Pension Alpenrose on a regular basis and this pretty accommodation is also highly recommended. If you prefer not to have dinner in Hotel Das Alpenhaus each evening with our other guests then you are welcome to book Pension Alpenrose through us on a bed and breakfast only basis and make your own alternative arrangements for dinner.
- Flight to Salzburg or Munich
- Return transfer from Salzburg (1.5 hours): £80 per person return
- Return transfer from Munich** (2.5 hours): £150 per person return
- Ski lift pass for six days: 263€ for a 6 day pass (2020/21 prices)
£450 per person per week (excludes hotel accommodation and transfers)
We will bring a wide selection of the current skis with us to Kaprun. We will be able to advise you on which suit you best to get the most from the course. Ski hire should be paid in euros cash in resort upon arrival. These prices are at preferential rates which are significantly cheaper than local shops.
We will have 2 ranges of skis with us in Kaprun:
- Super Prestige: 105 euros per person
- Prestige: 80 euros per person
Please just let the team in Kaprun know that you need ski hire when you arrive and we will sort this out for you – no need to email back with ski length etc.
We will fit you with appropriate skis on the first evening. The specific model will be dictated by the snow conditions and our instructors will advise you what works best.
You can change your skis during the week if you like and take the opportunity to try out different models.
If you need boots then you will be able to arrange this in one of the many local ski shops in Kaprun when you get there.
Cost – 263€ (2020/21 prices) for a 6-day pass
With regard to your ski pass if you’re able to bring euros with you to pay for it this facilitate the whole process much more smoothly and removes the need for any queuing on Sunday morning.
We can take your euros payment on Saturday evening in the comfort of the hotel and purchase the ski passes for you so they are all organised and ready for you on Sunday morning.
If you prefer to pay by credit/debit card then you may need to organise the lift pass purchase yourself on Sunday morning.
Flexible holiday accommodation option
For those who prefer to book their own alternative , we are offering the flexible holiday option this year. We organise your ski instruction, airport transfer and dinner at Das Alpenhaus (if you wish) – all you have to do is book your own accommodation and organise your fights as usual.
Course place bookings and return transfers should be made directly with Skivolution for this before you book your hotel accommodation.
Accommodation options in Kaprun
There are many other hotels, pensions and self-catering apartments in Kaprun to choose from and on the flexible holiday option, you are welcome to choose any of these and then add on the ski course, transfer and dinner at Das Alpenhaus if wished (price below).
Das Alpenhaus Dinner Option
£30 per night per person (does not include wine)