Prices below include:
- The Skivolution ski teaching programme – 5 days of instruction with video analysis
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Board (either half board comprising bed, breakfast and dinner or bed and breakfast only) for 7 days
|Hotel Das Alpenhaus||Pension Alpenrose|
|Double / Twin – Half Board (2 People Sharing)||£979||£879|
|Double / Twin – Half Board (1 Person Only)||£1,133||£1,033|
|Double / Twin – B&B Only (2 People Sharing)||N/A||£679|
|Double / Twin – B&B Only (1 Person Only)||N/A||£833|
- The single supplement (which is already factored in to the figures above is £154 per week based on a standard 7 night stay (£22 per night)
- Guests staying in Pension Alpenrose will have breakfast there and dinner in Hotel Das Alpenhaus if the bed, breakfast and dinner option has been selected
Hotel Das Alpenhaus
Due to the great popularity of Hotel Das Alpenhaus with our guests last year, we have been able to negotiate a beneficial new rate for Skivolution guests staying in Das Alpenhaus. This has allowed us to reduce our holiday package price and sole occupancy supplement for the 2019 Kaprun season during November and December.
We have also used the Pension Alpenrose on a regular basis and this pretty accommodation is also highly recommended. If you prefer not to have dinner in Hotel Das Alpenhaus each evening with our other guests then you are welcome to book Pension Alpenrose through us on a bed and breakfast only basis and make alternative arrangements for dinner.
- Flight to Salzburg or Munich
- Return transfer from Salzburg (1.5 hours) – £70 per person return
- Return transfer from Munich** (2.5 hours) – £120 per person return
- Ski lift pass for six days: 233€ (based on 2018/19 prices)
£420 per person per week (excludes hotel accommodation and transfers)
We will bring a wide selection of the current skis with us to Kaprun. We will be able to advise you on which suit you best to get the most from the course. Ski hire should be paid in euros cash in resort upon arrival. These prices are at preferential rates which are significantly cheaper than local shops.
We will have 2 ranges of skis with us in Kaprun:
- Super Prestige: 105 euros per person
- Prestige: 80 euros per person
Please just let the team in Kaprun know that you need ski hire when you arrive and we will sort this out for you – no need to email back with ski length etc.
We will fit you with appropriate skis on the first evening. The specific model will be dictated by the snow conditions and our instructors will advise you what works best.
You can change your skis during the week if you like and take the opportunity to try out different models.
If you need boots then you will be able to arrange this in one of the many local ski shops in Kaprun when you get there.
Cost – 233€ (based 2018/19 prices) for a 6-day pass
With regard to your ski pass if you’re able to bring euros with you to pay for it this facilitate the whole process much more smoothly and removes the need for any queuing on Sunday morning.
We can take your euros payment on Saturday evening in the comfort of the hotel and purchase the ski passes for you so they are all organised and ready for you on Sunday morning.
If you prefer to pay by credit/debit card then you may need to organise the lift pass purchase yourself on Sunday morning.
Flexible Holiday Accommodation Option
For those who prefer other accommodation, we are offering the flexible holiday option this year. We organise your ski instruction, airport transfer and dinner at Das Alpenhaus (if you wish) – all you have to do is book your own accommodation and organise your fights as usual. Click here to change this text
We highly recommend the ever popular family run 3-star Hotel Mitteregger. Half board is possible at Hotel Mitteregger from Saturday 23 November onwards (but not before this date). The half board menu includes a 3-course menu for 6 nights which is served from 18:00 – 19:30 hrs. Please refer to the hotel for the exact format of this meal. One day in the week the restaurant will be closed and breakfast will be provided.
Prices below do NOT include the Skivolution ski teaching programme – there is a supplement of £420 for this course to be added on and booking should be made directly with Skivolution for this before you book your hotel accommodation.
Prices below include:
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Board (either half board comprising bed, breakfast and dinner or bed and breakfast only) for 7 days breakfasts and 6 nights dinners
|Hotel Mitteregger B&B||Hotel Mitteregger B&B + Dinner|
|Double / Twin (2 People Sharing)||€413||€503|
|Double / Twin (1 Person Only||€588||€678|
- Citytax of 1.80€ per person per night should be added on to the prices above which are all in EUROS – bookings should be made directly with the hotel. Prices for larger studios and apartments can be obtained directly from the hotel.
- Prices listed above are than 15% less than the hotel’s official pricing.
Other accommodation options in Kaprun
There are many other hotels, pensions and self-catering apartments in Kaprun to choose from and on the flexible holiday option, you are welcome to choose any of these and then add on the ski course, transfer and dinner at Das Alpenhaus if wished (price below).
Das Alpenhaus Dinner Option
£30 per night per person (does not include wine)