Skivolution has taken great care with all the arrangements that concern your holiday and the contents of our website. We ask you to read the following conditions carefully before completing a reservation form. If you have any queries regarding any of the following points please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. PAYMENT: Accompanying the completed reservation form must be an initial deposit of £150 per person per week made either by bank transfer or by cheque made payable to "Skivolution". The total balance of the holiday is due no later than ten weeks prior to departure. If payment is not received within this period the booking may be treated as cancelled and we reserve the right to retain the deposits which have been paid. If booking within ten weeks of departure the full amount must be settled at the time of booking by either bank transfer or cheque. Please note that bank transfer is our preferred method of payment and details can be obtained from our UK office.
2. CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT: The following cancellation will apply once notice of cancellation has been received in writing:
PERIOD BEFORE DEPARTING WITHIN
WHICH CANCELLATION IS RECEIVED
AT % OF THE TOTAL PRICE
|6 - 10 WEEKS||40%|
|4 - 6 WEEKS||60%|
|LESS THAN 4 WEEKS||100%|
3. CANCELLATION BY SKIVOLUTION: In the unlikely event we have to cancel your holiday, all monies will be refunded.
4. CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE / FLIGHTS: Skivolution do not organise flights or train travel although we will still be providing return airport (Munich or Salzburg) / rail station (Zell am Zee) transfers at an additional supplement. Skivolution have no part in the contract between you and the charterer, airline or train company.
5. DAMAGE: Any damage to the accommodation or any property by the client whether accidental or deliberate must be paid for in the resort.
6. PRICE GUARANTEE: The prices in this brochure are based on the foreign currency exchange rate of £1 = 1.15 euros. If at the time of preparing your final invoice the value of the pound drops from the level stated above we reserve the right to add a surcharge to your holiday. We guarantee to limit this surcharge to £10 per person per week. In return we cannot give refunds should exchange rates alter favourably. Only Government action or War can alter this promise.
7. INSURANCE: You must have a valid winter sports insurance policy in place when making a booking with Skivolution.
8. THE SKI COURSE: The ski course (minimum 4 hours per day over 5 days) is free and included in the price of the holiday. Lessons are organised to include skiers of similar abilities. Please note that should you either not ski or choose not to join in our lessons then no reduction will be offered from our standard holiday price. Snowboard tuition is not provided as part of this package.
9. PERSONAL BELONGINGS: Skivolution accepts no liability for loss, delay in transit or damage to personal belongings. Where third parties are involved, providing transport or any other services, reference must be made to their respective terms and conditions, which apply to their obligations and liabilities. Skivolution cannot under any circumstances be responsible for acts or commissions of any third party.
10. CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS: We do not take credit or debit card payments.
11. CHILDCARE: We regret that we do not provide childcare in Kaprun.
12. SKI HIRE: We operate our own ski hire department and our qualified Ski Technician will make every effort to ensure your ski bindings are set appropriately. To effect accurate setting he will request your weight and ski ability level before setting the bindings in accordance with manufacturers guidelines. However, skiing accidents do happen and in the unlikely event of an accident occurring, Skivolution takes no responsibility. Guests re-adjusting their bindings during the course of their holiday, do so at their own risk.